Blocked Drains Queanbeyan
Concerned about your drainage? If you find that your sink or bathtub isn’t draining as it should, or, worse still, that you are getting back flow from your toilet, it’s probably the case that you’ve got a blocked drain.
Queanbeyan residents and business owners may find that what starts off a slow draining sink or bath gradually gets worse, eventually not emptying at all. In these circumstances, one call to us is all it takes to get your drain blockage professionally cleaned.
Five reasons why people use us to clear their blocked drain
- 24/7/365 service: call us for a scheduled visit or for emergency, out-of-hours work. Same great service regardless of the time!
- Fully qualified, experienced and insured team with a wealth of knowledge regarding the best way to clean blocked drains, no matter what the cause.
- We have invested heavily in our equipment, tools and plant. This enables us to clear almost any sort of blockage, quickly and completely.
- Local Queanbeyan plumber! We are conveniently located to serve homes and businesses in Queanbeyan and the surrounding area. Being nearby, we are able to respond to call-outs promptly, minimising wait times before your blocked drain is cleared.
- Commitment to preventing your drain blocking again, as well as resolving the initial problem.
The right solution for a blocked drain Queanbeyan customers can rely on
Depending on the nature of the problem, we have a number of different options up our sleeve! Some of the most common techniques we use to clear drains include:
- Hydro jetting.
- Relining old pipes which have become roughened and uneven due to wear and tear.
- Using an electric eel machine to clear the blockage.
- Replacing old and/or worn pipes which are trapping particles of waste.
- Using CCTV in your pipe network to gather information on the condition of your pipes as well as the nature of the blockage that’s causing the problems you’re experiencing.
Why might your drains block up?
Drains may become blocked up with almost anything. Frequent culprits include:
- Hair, food waste and general detritus.
- Unusual objects which have been flushed down the toilet.
- Plant roots penetrating the pipework.
- An awkward or unusual bend in the pipe.
- A build-up of grease.
No matter what the cause of your blocked drain may be, all Queanbeyan residents need to do is give us a call and we will sort the problem out, quickly and for a fair price.
Request a Quote
Here’s some of the common questions we get asked.
If you have any other questions, get in touch
Whether your hot water system is struggling or is kaput, it’s probably driving your household mad. We depend on hot water for so many daily activities – from washing the dishes to showering. Thankfully, though, you don’t have to suffer any longer. Grab your phone, call us on 0447 588 342 and we’ll fix the problem pronto.
Our professional hot water system repair service covers issues of all kinds and sizes. Even if you’re unsure of whether or not we can help, don’t be to shy to ring and enquire. We’re 100% happy to answer questions, without any obligation on your part.
Are you in the throes of a hot water emergency? We know it’s difficult, but try not to fret. Our emergency hot water plumber is at your service. Catastrophes can happen any time of day or night, which is why we’re on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Often, the longer a problem is left, the more difficult – and more costly – it is to solve. Save yourself unnecessary hassle by calling our emergency hot water plumber at the first sign of something going wrong.
Is it time for a new system? Whether you’re building a new home or replacing worn-out equipment, we provide expert, reliable hot water system installation. We work with systems of all kinds, including electric, gas and solar. If you’re unsure what kind of system you need, feel free to ask for our advice. With more than 20 years of experience to draw upon, we know what works and what doesn’t.